As a pet lover I would like to say this that “Animals are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions, they pass no criticism”. You may be fond of fish or a cat or a dog, whoever it is it doesn’t matter because at the end they all are the same, they are human’s good friends. But today we are discussing about how to move your aquarium safely while moving in #Chennai. Moving your aquarium to the new home is quite baffle, but you don’t have to worry anymore because I am going to tell you some helpful tips which will be really helpful when you are moving your aquarium while moving in Chennai.
Before make up your mind for relocating your fish tank you must check these things such as:
- Freshwater aquarium fish are not easily adaptable, they are very sensitive, even a minor change in their current environment can be drastic to your fish, in #relocation to a new home form Chennai your fish have to go through a several containers which can make your fish frustrated, and they can cease to eat or may not be able to the destination. So before #moving check this
- #Most of the fish tanks are fragile and to successfully transfer them to the destination you have to carefully handle it.
- For the longer survival of your fish make sure they have to spend less time out of their normal environment. You should set up your aquarium at the last moment of your relocation in Chennai and at the destination it should be the first you should set up.
- Firstly you should check how long it will to arrive to the destination, if its long haul then its #best to give away the aquarium to the friend or take the aquarium with you in the same state and buy the new aquarium at the new home.
Items needed for the relocation:
There are several items which we would recommend you set aside for the task, but only when you are carrying out the relocation of aquarium on your own. If you hire a professional Packers and Movers in Chennai, then you don’t have to anguish about any thing regarding the relocation in Chennai. Packers and movers Chennai proving the relocation services in Chennai for years, they are form the top 4 packers and movers, they present their #price #quotes for relocation in Chennai or outside it after the free survey of their customer’s home. They give option to their customer whether avail the full relocation services or can avail only the specifics like if you want only aquarium relocation services than you can take so.
- One or two nets
- Fish bags
- Rubber bands
- A Maidenhead Aquatics Transportation Bag or an insulated polystyrene fish transporting box
- Containers to #transport water
- Containers to transport decor
- Battery powered air pump
- A scoop or plastic measuring jug
- Bubble wrap/old towels/old blankets
- Test kits
Steps how to move your aquarium safely
Below are the mandatory tips that you should follow while #moving your aquarium in #Chennai
- Keep in mind don’t feed your fish before the #move.
- You have to unplug your heater a while a go before the relocation, so it will cool; down in the mean time and eliminate the risk of cracking the aquarium.
- Before moving you have to remove the décor inside the aquarium, never shake the ornaments of aquarium. #Pack the decor in waterproof bag and pack aquarium plants in a fish bag with tying the bag with the rubber band so the tress won’t dry up.
- Drain out the water from the aquarium to the bucket until; the container is 1/3 full. Do not fill the bucket till the brim. Keep in mind that you cannot move the fish tank with the water unless you are moving from one room to another.
- Carefully catch the fishes with the net and place them gently in the bucket.
- Inspect your fish tank and the bucket before and after the move.
- Close the bucket with their own lids and make sure enough oxygen supply is possible.
- Completely remove anything inside the aquarium and then pack them in a bubble wrap, and fill the air- filled protective material with the tape. Then again wrap the old blanket or towel. On the move give some towel below the tank.
- Immediately after arriving to your destination set up the aquarium, checks its condition, place it to the final spot check the surface is flat and stable.
- Change the water twice and then finally fill the aquarium with the bucket water and the remaining with the tap water which is de-chlorinated.
- After placing it décor it with decoration you have.
- Place your fish back using the net.
- Turn on the heaters and pumps, and is everything is ok and working normally.
For any assistance in your relocation in Chennai you can contact Packers and Movers Chennai.
source url :